This is Banana Pecan Delight. Banana Pecan Delight is a sweet treat that is easy to make and great to eat when you have a bit of a sweet tooth. Enjoy this recipe from us at .
- 2-3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons of pecans, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 8 ounce can of table cream
- 3 tablespoons of condensed milk
- Put the sliced bananas in a dessert bowl.
- Stir in the condensed milk, table cream and pecans.
- Mix until well blended.
- Chill for at least an hour in the refrigerator before serving.
- Top with additional pecans and drizzle with chocolate syrup to taste.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter