This is Bok Choy in Oyster Sauce. Bok Choy in Oyster Sauce is a very healthy side dish made out of a vegetable Bok Choy. Enjoy this recipe from us at .
- 1 bundle of bok choy leaves
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2-3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 2-3 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Cut bok choy bunch into half lengthwise then blanch it together in a pot of boiling water or steam it.
- Run in cold water, drain and place in a plate.
- In a small wok, heat the oil and fry the garlic for about half a minute or until color start to turn light brown.
- Remove fried garlic from wok and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the water, soy sauce, cornstarch, oyster sauce, and place in the wok, let boil until sauce thickens.
- Add some of the fried garlic and mix with the rest of the ingredients then turn the heat off.
- Pour sauce on top of bok choy then top with rest of the fried garlic and sesame oil.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter