This is Buko Salad. Buko Salad is a Filipino dessert usually served during special occasions. But since this recipe is so easy to make and only require very few ingredients, Filipinos make this dessert any day. Enjoy this recipe from us at .
- 4 cups of young coconut (buko), shredded
- 1⁄2 cup red kaong, drained
- 1⁄2 cup green coconut gel (nata de coco), drained
- 1 cup of fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 cup of cream style sweet corn, drained
- 2 cans of 225 ml of table cream
- 1⁄4 cup of condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup of cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- In a mixing bowl, combine young coconut, kaong, sweet corn, nata de coco and fruit cocktail.
- Stir to distribute the ingredients.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and table cream.
- Add the cheese.
- Mix until all the ingredients are properly distributed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Chill for at least 1 hr before serving.
Tips: You may slice the kaong and nata de coco in half if they are too big to eat. Add more or less condensed milk according to your taste.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter