- 3 saba bananas, sliced thick lengthwise
- 1/3 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of water
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Cooking oil for frying
- Combine the flour, sugar and water in a mixing bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Place a large pan over medium high heat.
- Now add about an inch of cooking oil to the pan or enough to cover the banana slices.
- Dip both sides of the banana in the flour mixture.
- Once the oil is hot enough, carefully place the banana pieces into the oil.
- Cook the first side of the banana for 1 minute and then turn the banana pieces over.
- Let this cook for another minute and then flip it again.
- Repeat steps 6-7 until the bananas are golden brown on the outside .
- Remove the bananas from the oil and put them on a plate with paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
- Now transfer the bananas to a serving dish and dust with powdered sugar.
Tips: Please note that cooking time may vary. As with most recipes, you can adjust seasonings, ingredients, and preparation methods to suit your tastes to a certain degree. Be creative in the kitchen.