Sinuglaw. Sinuglaw is a mixture of Grilled Pork Belly or Sinugbang Baboy Liempo cut into small pieces and fresh Tuna with vinegar. Enjoy this recipe from us at .
- 1 pound of grilled pork belly, chopped
- 1 pound of fresh tuna meat, cut into cubes
- 2 pieces of cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of ginger, minced
- 4 pieces of finger chilies, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 cup of vinegar.
- 1 piece of lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of sugar
- Place the tuna meat in a bowl then pour in 1⁄2 cup of vinegar.
- Allow this to marinate for 8 minutes.
- Drain the vinegar then combine the cucumber, onion, ginger, finger chili, sugar, and salt together in the bowl with the tuna.
- Toss the ingredients repeatedly to thoroughly mix them together.
- Slice the lemon into two pieces then squeeze the juice into the bowl.
- Then add the remaining 3⁄4 cup vinegar.
- Mix this well again then allow it to marinate for another 10 minutes.
- Add the Grilled pork belly then mix it thoroughly.
- Chill in the fridge before serving.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter