This is Mango Float. Mango Float is a great dessert best eaten any day. This is so easy to make and the ingredients are so few it won’t hurt the bank. We normally make this dessert whenever we crave for it. Enjoy this recipe from all of us at .
- 3-4 tablespoons of condensed milk
- 2 cans (8 ounces each can) of table cream
- 9 pieces of graham cracker
- 6 small ripe mangoes
- Crush 1 piece of graham cracker for topping then set it aside.
- In a bowl, combine the table cream and condensed milk.
- Blend well using a wire whisk then set it aside.
- Now scoop mango meat from the mangoes and into a blender or food processor, discarding the seeds and peel.
- Puree the mango until it reaches an even consistency then set it aside.
- In a medium-sized, square, glass dish; pour enough of the table cream and condensed milk mixture to cover the bottom of the dish in a 1⁄2 inch thick layer.
- Carefully place two pieces of graham crackers, side by side on top of the mixture.
- Now pour a portion of pureed mango on top of the graham crackers, but be sure to save some of the mango puree for at least two more layer.
- Repeat this until all you have left is some of the table cream and condensed milk mixture and the crushed graham cracker.
- The last layer should be the table cream and condensed milk mixture topped with the crushed graham cracker.
- Put this in the fridge to chill.
- Let it set for up to 2 hours, depending on how you like it.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips: You can also slice the mangoes thinly if you want instead of making the puree. But making the mango puree is a lot easier.