Ranch Crispy Chicken is a delicious and easy recipe. Made with chicken coated in ranch dressing and bread crumbs. This gives it a tangy crunch to tender oven-baked chicken. Enjoy this recipe from all of us at Filipino Chow.
- 1 chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 (1 ounce) packets Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄4 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs (or cornflake crumbs)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine dressing mix and bread crumbs in a gallon-size Food Storage Bag.
- Add chicken pieces and seal bag.
- Shake the bag until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Place coated chicken pieces on ungreased baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.