This is Stir Fried Shrimp and Asparagus. Stir Fried Shrimp and Asparagus is a delicious and healthy dish. Because it only requires two main ingredients, you can make this anytime. Enjoy this recipe from all of us at .
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bundle of asparagus, cut into 2 inch long
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons of water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Ground pepper to taste
- Heat a wok over high heat and pour cooking oil.
- Add garlic and fry until the garlic turns to golden brown.
- Turn the heat to medium then toss in shrimp and saute for about 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce and water.
- Add the asparagus and stir until half cooked about 3-5 minutes.
- Then add the oyster sauce, sugar and pepper then simmer until the asparagus are cooked.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Tips: You can leave the shrimp’s head or tail on if you want.