Beef and Bokchoy Soup. Beef and Bokchoy Soup is a soup with light flavorings and simple recipe. Beef and bokchoy are the main ingredients for this recipe. Enjoy this recipe from us at .
- 1 pound head of bok choy, chopped
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium sized ginger
- 10 cups of water
- 1-2 beef boullion cubes
- Fish sauce to taste
- In a soup pot, saute the garlic, onions and ginger for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the ground beef, and continue cooking until the beef is evenly browned.
- Drain the excess grease.
- Add the water and beef boullion.
- Let this simmer for about 10 minutes
- Stir in the chopped bok choy and simmer until tender.
- Add fish sauce to taste.
- Serve in a bowl while it’s hot.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter