Spicy Chicken Feet. Spicy chicken feet are a favorite treat in Asian countries. Chicken feet is one of the favorite street food (Inihaw or Adidas) and pulutan (chicken feet adobo) by the Filipinos. Enjoy this recipe from us at .
- 2 pounds of chicken feet
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup of green onions, chopped finely
- 1 large ginger, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon of garlic, minced
- 2 dried hot chiles, crushed
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, diluted in 1⁄2 cup of water.
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- In a pan, heat the cooking oil and add the chicken feet.
- Continue frying until the feet turn a golden brown color.
- Remove the feet and set them aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the garlic and ginger.
- Add the fried chicken feet, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Add the water and bring this to a boil.
- Simmer until the chicken feet are tender.
- Add the sugar, green onions, and chiles then mix well.
- Add the cornstarch and mix thoroughly for 2 minutes.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter