Filipino recipes and culinary delights from around the world
At FilipinoChow.com we have gathered a vast collection of recipes, food related articles, as well as an assortment of tips, tricks, and techniques that are used by some of the best cooks throughout the world and presented them all here for everyone to use and enjoy. Whether you are just a beginner learning how to cook for the first time, an experienced novice, or even a seasoned veteran; the knowledge provided here will find it’s place in your kitchen.
- Authentic Philippine Food Straight Out of the Filipino Kitchen
- You’ll Find Everything from the Exotic to the Ordinary
- Also Get Popular Recipes from Many Different Places Throughout the World
- With Detailed Descriptions We Help You Create Succulent, Savory Flavors
- Try One of Our Recipes and Learn from Our Tips & Techniques
Join us and embark on a journey into a world of culinary delights that started in the Philippines then spanned the entire globe. See the sights, smell the aromas, and savor the flavors. Kainan na!
This is Ginataang Hipon Kalabasa at Sitaw. This is a savory, soup-like dish that features shrimp and vegetables in a coconut milk base. Coconut milk is frequently used in dishes like this in the Philippines. Like many Filipino recipes this is typically served along with shrimp paste and rice. However, the use of whole shrimp is unusual in the western world so do keep that in mind if you are preparing this elsewhere. In the ...